your mom.
Dear Mom
You have written me many heartfelt and wonderful letters in the past, from little notes in my lunchbox to birthday emails to tearful letters after fights we would have. On this day, I would like to take this opportunity to tell you how amazing a mom you have been to me. I am so happy and content with who I am as a person and I love my life and I attribute that to how well you have raised me. I know how much you wanted to be a mother and that shows in everything you have done for me and drew, in how you have fought for us, defended us, protected us, and loved us. You wouldn’t let me have cereal over 5 grams of sugar. I still don’t, to this day. You would buy me dresses so that I would feel pretty and I did. You have supported me in everything I have done, every passion I have pursued. You should know that in every accomplishment of my life, I attribute it to what you have done for me. I still do get embarrassed when you brag about me but I want you to be as proud of me as you are, you deserve all the credit you receive probably even more so.
I am so happy to be an adult now and be able to see you for the strong woman you are now, and not just my mom. Please remind yourself how much I think of you, how much I love you, and how much you have done to make me the person that I am happy to be.
Amy
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Dear Deb,
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Amy
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Dear Mrs Rednour,
I want to send you a message on Mother’s Day because I think you did a fantastic job. I thought perhaps it would be different hearing it from me and not Greenie, because well, he’s biased and I’m not.
Greenie was my first friend at University. He has been my friend unconditionally and his support of me has helped me through all adversity I have faced. I can count on him no matter what will happen to me. I consider him an intrinsic part of my life. He has so much admiration and respect for you. He brags about your work and is so proud of you.
You should be so proud of him too. He is going to have a phenomenal and successful life with many people who care about him much thanks to the great work you have done.
Thank you,
Amy
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Dear Mrs Monroy,
I want to send you a message on Mother’s Day because I think you did a fantastic job. I thought perhaps it would be different hearing it from me and not Nick, because well, he’s biased and I’m not. And I don’t believe anything he says either.
Nick and I met during Romeo and Juliet and have been close friends ever since. I know I can always get his help and advice and support when I need it. He is intelligent, passionate, and loyal to the people in his life. He has amazing humour and life philosophy. I admire him very much as my friend. And he clearly cares about you and his family so much. He is a wonderful person and I know you have had a profound impact on his life even though he’d never admit it.
You should be so proud of him and know that he has turned out to be a fine young gentleman, full of potential for great things.
Thank you,
Amy
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Dear Mrs Lundy,
I want to send you a message on Mother’s Day because I think you did a fantastic job. I thought perhaps it would be different hearing it from me and not Joyce, because well, she’s biased and I’m not.
I want to thank you for raising Joyce. We met doing Hofstra Orientations, which was a stressful and challenging time for us. With her patience and kindness, the experience turned from disaster to quite a positive experience. We have not been friends for very long, but her devotion to the people in her life makes up for any amount of time. Joyce cares vehemently about the people in her life and what goes on in the world. She is one of the strongest people I have ever met and I am confident that she can succeed in whatever she takes on. She admires you and talks about you with love and compassion for her whole family.
You should be incredibly proud of her accomplishments and success thus far. I am honored to be her friend and am lucky to have her as part of my life.
Thank you,
Amy
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Dear Mrs Andrews,
I want to send you a message on Mother’s Day because I think you did a fantastic job. I thought perhaps it would be different hearing it from me and not Kait, because well, she’s biased and I’m not.
I want to thank you for raising Kaitlin. Our friendship has endured high school, university, and now this mess of the real world that she calls law school and I call
You should be so proud of her and what great things she is doing in this world.
Thank you,
Amy
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Dear Mrs. Dore,
I want to send you a message on Mother’s Day because I think you did a fantastic job. I thought perhaps it would be different hearing it from me and not Dan, because well, he’s biased and I’m not.
I want to thank you for raising Daniel. He is an incredibly loyal friend who has helped me through a great deal in the past few years. I can rely on him no matter what happens to me. He is fiercely intelligent and an amazing listener. I have so many fond memories of him in my life and I see myself as a better person for them.
You should be so proud of him and the wickedly incredible young man he has turned out to be.
Thank you,
Amy
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Dear Mrs Akiyama,
I want to send you a message on Mother’s Day because I think you did a fantastic job. I thought perhaps it would be different hearing it from me and not Russell, because well, he’s biased and I’m not.
When Russell and I met it was friendship at first site. He has amazing energy and he is constantly a force to be reckoned with, a force of philosophy and excitement and constant learning. He sees the world in an inspiring way. Russell wants to change it. And I believe you have given him the tools and taught him the things he needs to know in order to do so. He is a friend that I am thankful to have each day.
You should be so proud of him. I am ridiculously impressed by his existence.
Thank you,
Amy
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Dear Mrs Schoonmaker,
I want to send you a message on Mother’s Day because I think you did a fantastic job. I thought perhaps it would be different hearing it from me and not Derek, because well, he’s biased and I’m not.
I want to thank you for raising Derek. We have been friends for years and years at this point and we become closer with each day. He is full of incredible sensitivity and inspiration. He has a natural gift to nurture those in his life and take care of those who need his attention and kindness. He has always been devoted to his friends and loved ones. And he is so humble, he would never even admit to his good deeds.
You should be so proud of him. I know you see him as seldom as I do, so we can miss him together.
Thank you,
Amy


2 Comments:
Kisskiss. I miss you.
That was me.
CASSIE
Post a Comment
<< Home