View my complete profile
posted by AmyMihyang @ 2:05 PM
I usually wait until I'm in a good mood to visit PostSecret, and by the time I'm done it's usually completely out of my system.But, just to prove the world isn't a completely negative place:http://www.iwantoneofthose.com/KEYKIT.htmHope that adds a little brightness to a cloudy day.-Dan
oh lord, you know me too well.i bought one of those on my last trip to target.it was 1.99and it's fantastic.
so yeaHello and Picasa not as user frendly for posting pictures to a blog as i was lead to belive but i think i got it.ps i missed you today.redicuously selfindulgent post-modernist art exibits just arn't as much fu without you
I love postsecret! I always want to send them something, but I feel like it just wouldn't be up to par.
Post a Comment
<< Home
4 Comments:
I usually wait until I'm in a good mood to visit PostSecret, and by the time I'm done it's usually completely out of my system.
But, just to prove the world isn't a completely negative place:
http://www.iwantoneofthose.com/KEYKIT.htm
Hope that adds a little brightness to a cloudy day.
-Dan
oh lord, you know me too well.
i bought one of those on my last trip to target.
it was 1.99
and it's fantastic.
so yea
Hello and Picasa not as user frendly for posting pictures to a blog as i was lead to belive but i think i got it.
ps i missed you today.
redicuously selfindulgent post-modernist art exibits just arn't as much fu without you
I love postsecret! I always want to send them something, but I feel like it just wouldn't be up to par.
Post a Comment
<< Home